Allow the industry-first AI-driven virtual network assistant to manage your network.
Meet Marvis, the first AI-driven Virtual Network Assistant (VNA) service that transforms how IT teams interact and engage with enterprise networks to streamline operations and boost user experiences. The days of memorizing CLI commands and stitching dashboards together will no longer cut it. When experience is the new uptime for the AI-Driven Enterprise, IT teams need to get answers in real-time, just as end users expect to have their issues resolved quickly.
How would you like to experience The Self-Driving Network™?
Over the past four years, the Mist AI engine has implemented a variety of data science tools so that Marvis continues to learn and improve as part of a true self-driving network. Marvis is not just another “nice to have” tool—it will quickly become an essential piece of the IT team, evolving the way you experience and interact with the network.
Benefits of Marvis VNA
Maximize User Experience
- Understand issues faster and get more done with the first conversational interface driven by the Mist AI engine for enterprise networks
- Fix problems proactively and automatically before users know they exist
Prioritize IT Spend
- Enable faster troubleshooting and streamlines operations for less downtime
- Prioritize tickets based on scope of impact
Gain New Insights
- Understand your WLAN, LAN, WAN and security domains without playing dashboard detective and hunting through numerous screenshots
- Analyze and correlate data to determine the magnitude and scope of problems
Key Components of VNA
A Conversational, Interactive Mist AI Engine
The Marvis Conversational Interface uses advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Knowledge Graphs to understand user intent and objectives. It contextualizes the inquiry to return specific results and takes actions based on user feedback.
Simplify Troubleshooting with Marvis Actions
Marvis Actions, a piece of The Self-Driving Network™, leverages the Mist AI engine to identify the root cause of issues across IT domains (WLAN, LAN, WAN, Security) and automatically fixes or recommends actions (driver-assist mode) with high efficacy for connected systems outside of the Mist domain.
For wired networks, Marvis Actions adds missing VLANs, fixes misconfigured ports, and identifies bad cables. And for wireless networks, Marvis Actions tracks and manages firmware upgrades and EAP/802.1x authentication errors.
Marvis adds anomaly detection within Service Level Expectations (SLEs) so administrators can rapidly and proactively identify service impacting events and determine the root cause for rapid remediation and resolution.
Anomaly detection leverages data science tools to automatically determine service baselines and sends trigger notifications when there is a service-impacting deviation. Using our APIs, you can automate your external actions, such as creation of a help desk ticket without manual intervention.
Understand Scope with Correlated Data
Marvis correlates information across a large knowledge base, including WLAN, LAN, WAN and security domains to determine the scope and magnitude of a problem. This helps you to prioritize issues, assign resources efficiently, and reduce pressure on support teams. For example:
- Did an upgrade cause a wireless issue?
- Is it specific to a client, a group of clients, an entire site, or many locations?
- Is it happening rarely, occasionally, or frequently?
- Is there a coverage issue or is a DHCP server responding slowly?
- What are my users’ experiences across the WAN?
- What is the scope and impact of the problem?