The world is going cloud…Now wireless can too.
The Mist cloud is the first truly innovative approach to wireless in over a decade – combining AI, machine learning and data science with the latest cloud technologies to deliver a smart, scalable solution that optimizes the wireless experiences.
Services scale up or down elastically when they’re needed without requiring expensive hardware.
Resiliency and Programmability
The failure of one service does not impact others.
100% API programmability.
Services are designed independently of one another using optimized technology stacks chosen specifically for that service
Adding or removing features is simple, and bugs are fixed in near real-time without network disruption.
The Mist cloud is built on a microservices architecture that brings the agility of SaaS to wireless networks. On-demand network upgrades and patches take minutes instead of months.
AI, Machine Learning and Data Science
- Mist adapts in real-time to changes in user, device, and application behavior for predictable and reliable Wi-Fi and accurate location services.
- Monitor network trends in real-time and send alerts when service levels degrade. Recommendations are provided for troubleshooting and/or proactive configuration changes.
Modern Cloud Elements
- Web-scale enables Mist to collect, analyze and store real-time metadata from all wireless clients
- Containers ensure portability and fault tolerance
- Kafka , Storm, Spark and other elements provide speed, scale, and resiliency
- A global cloud instance provides insight into macro level trends