The Juniper Mist WAN Assurance cloud offering enables simpler operations, better visibility into end-user experiences, and shorter mean time to repair for your connected wired and wireless devices, including IOT endpoints based on application telemetry data across the WAN. Now you can use our Mist AI solution to deliver better user experiences for your Juniper SD-WAN with SRX Series gateways.
Benefits of the WAN Assurance Service
- Visibility into WAN user experience with application-based context
- End to End impact analysis to end user based on wireless, wired, WAN telemetry, states and events
- Automatic corrections/ identification for gateway misconfigurations and faulty interfaces
- Insight into SRX gateway telemetry and WAN link health
- Built-in industry-leading security foundation and rich SD-WAN capabilities
WAN Service-Level Expectations
Monitor and enforce service-level expectations (SLEs) for key user/device experience metrics such as WAN Link Health, Application Experience, and Gateway health. Provide insights into how these metrics impact end user experiences and proactively root cause the reason for the degradation.
Marvis for WAN
The Marvis Conversational Interface service allows IT teams to quickly get to answers by simply posing questions to Marvis. Questions like, “why is my user’s video chat application experience bad?” can be directly queried. Additionally, Marvis Actions provide proactive recommendations to improve user experience issues stemming from the WAN. For example, these actions can address MTU mismatch or other ISP issues. Correlating with wireless LAN and wired LAN insights, it can also recommend actions outside the WAN.