Juniper’s JATP400 and Mist AI-Driven WLAN Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
The long-running recognition reflects Juniper’s commitment toward delivering engineering simplicity, in which the company strives to consistently solve the world’s most difficult networking problems by removing the complexities for our customers.
Maintaining its impressive streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in six categories this year:
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Award (Security): JATP400 (Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention Appliance)
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Award (AI): Mist AI-Driven WLAN by Juniper Networks
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Runners-Up Award (Cloud Infrastructure): Juniper Networks QFX5220 Series 400GbE Switch
- “Best of Show” Special Award (NFV/SDI): Contrail Service Orchestration
- “Best of Show” Special Award (Management): Contrail HealthBot
- “Best of ShowNet” Grand Prix Award: MX240 + MPC10E, QFX5220 for 400GbE (in conjunction with other vendors)
The “Best of Show” awards regularly receives hundreds of nominations from across the industry, being evaluated each year by a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives. Last year, Juniper’s “Best of Show” winners included the MX10008 and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services offered by vendors from around the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2019 attracted over 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and extensive conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- Utilizing security data from multiple sources across the network, the JATP400 works with any firewall, security information or event management (SIEM) device regardless of vendor to deliver fast, flexible and automated responses to malicious activity
- With a unique architecture which eliminates the need for time-consuming, one-off customizations, custom data collectors can be created right in the JATP interface
- Once defined, data seamlessly flows into the JATP threat behavior timeline, empowering security teams to quickly see what happened and when, all in a single, comprehensive view
- Delivering up to 50,000 object detonations per day, the powerful 1U JATP400 is purpose-built for organizations which require distributed detection of web, email and lateral threats across the enterprise
- Mist Systems, a Juniper Networks’ company, provides the first and only AI-Driven WLAN, which makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable and offers high accuracy location services using virtual Bluetooth™ LE
- Through a combination of AI, machine learning, data science and the latest cloud technologies, Mist provides seamless automation and insights, alongside strong user visibility and Wi-Fi services levels, as well as a programmable cloud for DevOps agility
Juniper Networks QFX5220 Series 400GbE Switch
- Featuring the latest generation of merchant silicon, the QFX5220 offers 32 x 400GbE capabilities in a compact 1-RU form factor
- These switches also offer flexible 50GbE, 100GbE and 400GbE interfaces for server and inter-fabric connectivity, providing deployment versatility and network investment for the 400GbE cloud transition
- As a key component of the Contrail SD-WAN solution, Contrail Service Orchestration is a powerful software platform bridging many enterprise and multitenant solutions together (SD-WAN, SD-Branch, NFV, telco cloud and more)
- Contrail Service Orchestration designs, secures, automates and runs the entire service-life cycle across the NFX, EX, SRX and MX platforms, in addition to being a service orchestrator for the vSRX Virtual Firewall and vMX Virtual Router
- Intuitive GUIs make it easy to provision, manage and secure multisite network connectivity services, providing reliability and agility while extending visibility across multicloud networks
- Contrail HealthBot combines the power of telemetry, programmability, advanced algorithms and machine learning to offer a highly automated network health and diagnostic solution, providing consistent and coherent operational intelligence across network deployments
- Integrated with Junos Telemetry Interface and standards-based OpenConfig telemetry, the Contrail HealthBot aggregates large volumes of time-series telemetry data and provides a multi-dimensional view across network and applications, translating real-time analytics into actionable insights
- With a programmability-first approach supporting multiple open-source data pipelines and collectors for data ingestion and analysis, Contrail HealthBot’s intuitive web-based dashboard eliminates operational complexity in extracting telemetry data, thereby democratizing the use of network analytics and ultimately inspiring collaboration for business agility and growth
In addition, Juniper Networks also took home the “Best of ShowNet” Grand Prix Award, for our MX240 5G Universal Routing Platform + MPC10E line card solution and the QFX5220 Series Switch. Selected by the ShowNet’s Network Operations Center (NOC) panel, Juniper’s solutions achieved 400GbE interconnectivity alongside routers, switches and transmission equipment from a range of other vendors.
“We are delighted to continue our proud tradition of capturing multiple Grand Prix awards at Interop Tokyo, across categories like Cloud Infrastructure, Security and AI with the recently acquired Mist AI-Driven WLAN. To be recognized consistently by the industry for 13 consecutive years is a tremendous honor and a stellar endorsement of our commitment to delivering engineering simplicity for enterprises, service providers and partners.”
– Mike Marcellin, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer at Juniper Networks
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
Mist Systems, a Juniper Networks company, is leading the transition to AI-driven IT. The Mist Learning Wireless LAN (WLAN) makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable by providing unprecedented visibility into the user experience and by replacing time consuming manual IT tasks with proactive automation. In addition, Mist brings enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT together to deliver personalized, location-based wireless services without requiring battery-powered beacons. All operations are managed via Mist’s modern cloud architecture for maximum scalability, agility and performance.
Statements in this press release concerning Juniper Networks’ prospects, future products and prospective benefits to customers are forward-looking statements that involve a number of uncertainties and risks. Actual results or events could differ materially from those anticipated in those forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including delays in scheduled product availability, the company’s failure to accurately predict emerging technological trends, and other factors listed in Juniper Networks’ most recent report on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All statements made in this press release are made only as of the date of this press release. Juniper Networks undertakes no obligation to update the information in this release in the event facts or circumstances subsequently change after the date of this press release. Any future product, feature, enhancement or related specification that may be referenced in this press release are for information purposes only, are subject to change at any time without notice and are not commitments to deliver any future product, feature, enhancement or related specification. The information contained in this press release is intended to outline Juniper Networks’ general product direction and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision.