- WPA-2/PSK – standard pre shared key network. Reveal shows the key.
- WPA-2/EAP – Radius based authentication
- Open Access – Un-encrypted network typically used for guest networks.
- WPA-2/PSK with Multiple Passphrases – hundreds of different keys can be used on the same WLAN
- MAC authentication – can be used in combination with others – MAC address is presented to a Radius server to authorize the device
- Fast Roaming – enable .11r for newer clients
As mentioned earlier in the course, if you look at ‘more options’ you may see a subset of this list.