Modern Offices Require AI-Driven Wireless
AI-driven wireless is critical to the success of digital workplaces. It not only allows a workforce to communicate, interact and transact seamlessly, but it provides the automation and insight required to scale your network efficiently with the soaring numbers of mobile and IoT devices.
Don’t let outdated wireless technology jeopardize your strategic Digital Transformation projects. It’s time to upgrade to Mist.
Benefits of AI-Driven Wireless
Wi-Fi is Predictable, Reliable, and Measureable
- Set, monitor, and enforce customizable Wi-Fi service levels
- Easy guest access with captive portal, SMS, and social media login
- Designed for high density environments with fast roaming
- Ensure a consistent experience across all devices and clients (e.g. VoIP and video)
Integrated Location Services
- Wayfinding with turn-by-turn navigation
- Share location with colleagues
- Find people and assets (e.g. printers) in real-time
- Understand traffic patterns for effective resource planning (e.g. conference rooms)
- No battery beacons required
- Enable integration of digital workplace technologies with a platform built from the ground up to enable open APIs
Lower WLAN OPEX
- Eliminate expensive WLAN controllers
- Automated event correlation pinpoints problems across wireless/wired/device domains
- Faster troubleshooting with AI-driven virtual assistant
- Predict problems before they arise, such as capacity issues during company meetings
Integrated Help Desk
Marvis uses machine learning to perform unique troubleshooting and helpdesk functions like anomaly detection, event correlation, and confidence ratings. By leveraging APIs, this can trigger automated workflows so you can rapidly solve (or avoid) wired, wireless and device problems.
Monitor visits and dwell times, with detailed drill down into zone traffic patterns and congestion points.