Easily Locate Key Resources and Analyze Patterns with Asset Visibility
Modern day workplaces value real-time data. Today’s asset visibility solutions not only meet regulatory management and compliance but streamline operations so that valuable resources, either high-capital equipment, real estate or workforce, are always being optimized.
Close the book on proprietary RTLS solutions or expensive and complex overlay systems. With Mist, it is easy to find key assets and/or people, and detailed location analytics are always at your fingertips. With Mist’s patented virtual Bluetooth LE technology (vBLE), the same infrastructure for engaging with mobile users can be used for asset visibility.
vBLE and our machine learning in the Mist cloud deliver in-room/zone level accuracy for objects that have a Bluetooth LE asset tag or mobile devices with Bluetooth radios. More importantly, Mist’s API-first approach offers zone analytics, to either your in-house or 3rd Party developers, to enable you to better understand the flow of customers through your business or to aid your real-estate planning. Further address industry challenges like shrinkage, where you can have real-time inventory of assets across your domain along with 3rd party support of when that item was serviced for minimized operational downtime.
Explore Asset Visibility with Mist and Kontakt.io
View Mist in Action at the VA
Asset Visibility and Concierge Service at the VA
Drive More Business Value
- Improve product placement based on traffic patterns
- Optimize staffing resources to accommodate demand
Save Time and Money
- Find assets quickly
- Maximize real estate usage
- Lock doors and/or turn on cameras to prevent theft
- Locate employees in an emergency
- Check-in visitors automatically
- Measure traffic patterns for accurate resource planning
- Quickly find associates, forklifts, ladders, and pallets
- Optimize routes and loading dock operations
- Easily locate assets, patients and caregivers
- Get real-time visibility into workflows and resource utilization in-room / in-zone
- Locate students on premise during emergencies